Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just An Important Note About The Progression Blog of a Mummy Town

we have to wait a while for the final update for The Progresssion Blog of a Mummy Town!

For the final update, I would want a very special person who is very good at editing for a picture on the final update! So, about a month, I spoke this person, and asked them to do the picture!

then, recently he decided to bailed out on me on the last minute, and he just says that he is too "busy" to do the picture! And he have LIKE A MONTH TO DO IT!

Anyways, I will be looking for another person to do the picture!

Please note these things if you wanna do it:

You must keep the project a complete secret (I DO NOT WANNA TO GIVE A LOT OF SPOILERS, AND THIS PICTURE WILL GIVE A BIG SPOILER)
You must know how to edit, and you must be good at it!
If you think your gonna bailed out on the last minute, then please do not do it (like if you have some problems with your game, or you have a very busy schedule, then please do not do it!)

If you are interested in doing it, go to this site, private chat with me, and show me your best sim picture that you have edited so far:
http://xat.com/TheAcademySS?p=0&ss=6

No comments:

Post a Comment