Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Last Regular Sim- Episode 4


"You know what," jp0228 said, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever saw in the whole entire world, and I have to do this"
"Listen," AniteLife said, "I need to talk to you about something."
"Listen," AniteLife said, "you have been flirting almost all the girls in this house, and I am sick and tired of it! You're a slut, and you know that. So, we are officially broken up!"
"We are here live at The Last Regular Sim house," Benjamin said! "Now, either AniteLife, or xMiraclex37 will be mummified! The Bottom 2 are officially wearing their formal wear! Let's get them the news on who will be mummified!"


"AniteLife, xMiraclex37," Benjamin, "This a reminder of what I do every week. Whoever has been mummified only has a few moments to walk to the sacrophagus, and be mummified, by a 67% vote,
"AnitaLife, you will be mummified soon!"
"I just wanna say that, even though I am mummified, I am still here with all of you, and I am still a houseguest," AniteLife said!
"She is getting inside the sacrophagus," vidkid21 said.
"And now she is inside the sacrophagus," vikid21 said!
Soon after the events of AniteLife's mummification, jps0228 feels sad!

"What's wrong," vidkid21 asked!

"I missed my ex-girlfriend so much," jps0228!

Soon they start an one hour long chat, in the hour long chat, this happens:
They have cuddled,
And they have kissed!

And now the moment you have been waiting for
AniteLife has been mummified!

Now, stay tune for the next episode!

PS: Comments has been turned off for this episode! If you wanna talk about the show, then go here! Also, to all contestants, including jenaben0886, and AnitaLife, I have lead you guys to the point where you all have 5,000 lifetime happiness points. If you want me to buy a reward worth 5,000 points, tell me on the thread! If you do not want to have a lifetime reward just yet, and want to save up your points, then that will be okay! I will post the lifetime rewards worth 5,000 points on the official thread!