Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Important Note If Someone Uploads Something From My Blog Onto The Exchange

tThey have been a lot of people uploading stuff onto the exchange that is not theirs!

IF YOU SEE ANY SIM, PATTERN, STORY, CLOTHING, HOUSEHOLD, LOT, HAIR COLOR, TATTOO, OR ACCESSORY FROM THIS BLOG ON THE EXCHANGE UPLOADED BY ANOTHER USER OTHER THAN MYSELF, REPORT IT, AND TELL ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN!

I am starting to get paranoid that some person will upload something from my blog, and will steal something made by me!

I have saw two threads with people stealing other sims!

Now, I hope that you guys will understand this!

1 comment:

  1. One of those threads, Was because someone requested a Sim from someone else and, the person who requested it uploaded to their page and it had the other persons name in the description.

    In short someone who was innocent almost got banned. :(. I'll keep an eye out for anything, though.

    ReplyDelete