Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Alternation Blog of a Mummy Town- Update #1


NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE PROGRESSION BLOG OFA MUMMY TOWN, PLEASE GO HERE BEFORE YOU EVEN READ A SINGLE PARAGRAPH OF THIS!It has been 10 months since the Progression Blog of a Mummy Town! Benjamin/Bridget, and Bella/Mortimer's relationship has been closer like never before! Also, Ray has been in Hawaii for 5 months! She has returned yesterday!
Welcome," Benjamin said! I have invited all of us all for a little get together! Vita cannot be with us! She is at Twinbrook having a meeting with mayor that! I have a few things to say! First of all, who is the guy sitting in between Ray, and my girl, Bridget!
"Oh," Ray said! "That's my new boyfriend Mike!"

"You have a boyfriend," Bridget said! "And you didn't tell me?"

"Well it is a long story," Ray said! "In Hawaii, I have met Mike! He is a famous surfer there! He loves girls with bikinis! We soon met, and we then have love at first sight!
"Well, that is an interesting story," Benjamin said! "Second of all, me, and Bridget have an announcement to make!"

"Me, and Benjamin are now engaged," Bridget said!

"Wait you are engaged, and you didn't tell me," Ray said!

"He proposed to me this morning," Bridget said! "I thought I might tell you guys about this!"
"Okay, third of all," Benjamin said,
"I have invented an invention that lets people go to an alternate universe! I want all us to test it out!"They then hop into the alternate universe!
But what they did not know is that when they hop in, the portal to the alternate universe has change the rest of their lives!

PS: Comments are off! Go
here to talk about the update!