Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am so pissed off!


Photobucket

That is the message I have got on the petition to stop anonymous posts!

The Sims 3 Forums Saboteur (which I am calling this anonymous person is one of the people of our forum users) may be still out of there! Plus, look at this:

Photobucket

I cannot believed they reported me! That thread deserved to be on there more than The Sims 3 Forums Saboteur!

You know what!

F*** The Sims 3 Forums Saboteur! You know what!

Photobucket

Met The Sims 3 Forums Saboteur! Their job is not be nice to every single simmer! Their job is to "sabotage" every simmer on the Late Night, and Last Lane forums without having the identity revealed! If they have sabotage every simmer on their without their identity, or IP address before The Sims 3: Late Night, then they shall win a free copy of the Sims 3: Late Night! However, If they have identity, or have their IP address banned before The Sims 3: Late Night is out, then they will have have to pay for their copy of the Sims 3: Late Night!

That Saboteur better not post in my 30-day-countdown for Late Night! I will this when I do my countdown:

NOTE: WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT POST ADS, PREVIOUS ACTIVITIES, AND DO NOT POST AS ANONYMOUS, OR ELSE I WILL BE VERY ANGRY!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Jake.


    Can I use my handgun now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please!

    used the handgun on any people who have posted as anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm....

    *graps a handgun,sub-machine gun,katana,steel pipe,shotgun,pick axe,and a fire axe*

    Its fun to share with friends :P

    ReplyDelete