Monday, August 2, 2010

I Hope You Like The Fame Monster

because we will be listening to the fame monster all week long!

If you do not like the fame monster, get the heck out of this blog, and mummified your ass off for you being an outcast in the music world! 10 million people on facebook are lady gaga fans, and and 255,765,740 people has watched her Bad Romance music video (and it was the most viewed music video until that stupid idiotic Justin Beiber video came along, and made some idiotic people who was extremely bored, and have extremely no good taste in music came along, and watched beating the most epic music video of all time)!

Okay, speaking of Justin Beiber, I cannot stand the fact he beat Lady GaGa! HE IS THE WORST SINGER OF ALL TIME! IN FIVE YEARS, WE WILL NOT EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME!

I cannot stand the fact that he beat Lady GaGa!

In fact, to my 31 followers, I give you this message

DO NOT WATCHED, TOUCHED, OR CLICKED ON JUSTIN BEIBER'S BABY MUSIC VIDEO, AND KEEP ON WATCHING LADY GAGA'S BAD ROMANCE VIDEO! EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HER, WE NEED TO GET JUSTIN BEIBER OFF THE YOUTUBE CHARTS! IF YOU FAILED TO DO WHAT I ASKED, I WILL DOWNLOAD ALL YOUR SIMS, AND MUMMIFY THEM ALL!

AVOID THE BABY MUSIC VIDEO AT ALL COSTS! INSTEAD WATCHED THE BAD ROMANCE VIDEO SO THAT WE CAN KNOCKED THAT B*TCH'S VIDEO OFF THE YOUTUBE CHARTS! I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHY HE IS EVEN POPULAR THESE DAYS! I MEAN IF YOU LIKE JUSTIN BEIBER, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE EXTREMELY BAD TASTE IN MUSIC!

Okay, this has gone off-topic! Anyways, I just wanted to post new music from The Fame Monster is in my blog!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go and watch the justin bieber video 1000 times baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike Justin Beiber's music...

    I think i'll go listen to Paparazzi, that was her best song imo!

    ReplyDelete