Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Okay, updates on 2nd, 4th, and 6th period as my sim

Yesterday I promised everybody I give updates for my even classes as

2nd- History- There was a sub in there! My Sim took the hardest pre-test ever! However, there was no homework in there so yay!
4th- Study Hall- The teacher in there was HOT! And she will never give out homework!
6th- Art- My sim's favorite class with my favorite teacher! My Sim is like in an advanced art class! It was good! My get to be "special", and do drawing, painting, photography, and ceramics1

So far, none of my sim's even classes teachers have gave homework! My sim's spanish teacher should get arrested for asking my sim to do homework on the first day of school! Trust me, giving homework on the first day of school should be illegal!

No comments:

Post a Comment