Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Simstruck- A Parody of Lady GaGa's Starstruck- Featuring Me, Rayy13, vidkid21, Paco1200, chocolateaddic100, Coyadre, SimCrazy, and kellor

I am extremely bored so I have decided write this song with these simmers "singing along with me"!

Note: I do not know if these singers can sing or not! So, if they cannot sing, we just auto-tuned them so that they can sing!

Me:
Groove Smustle, Work That House Party, Simmed That, Baby Play The Sims 3 (repeat 2 times)
Groove Smustle, Work That House Party, Hey You Simmer, can you woohoo'd with me?
We are in the room, so simstruck, cherry, cherry, boom, boom

Rayy13:
Roming Up To The Club With Late Night,
Stylin’ out to the modeling competition
Fantasize the simlish track we been listening
Blow my heart up
Put your hands on my waist, we are woohooing
Run it back with sims jogging
Queue me up I'm loving the sims
I’m so SIMSSTRUCK

vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob

chocolateaddic100:
Baby now that I am playing the Sims 3?
Could you make me a simlish playlist?
Go on to youtube, and look for simlsih videos
And get an A+ on the simlish music quiz Uh-Huh
Put your plumbob on my waist, pull the fader
Run it back with the original athletic skill
Put the simlish beat down first. Hoppin’ from the simlish chorus to the simlish verse (frika frika reverse)

vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob

Coyadre:
Hey, and I’m all like really really is that a sim
I haven’t seen you before, and you’ve got them big fast lane wheels
Into that cash flow, I’m a fan of sims, don’t trip
Shawty Sim say hand over my sim's signature right here
Like it’s just a sim autograph session and I’m supposed to sign
How they at it a simatic and I think it’s goin down
They are so simstruck, the people are all stuck
Like she had an overdose, too many simbucks
Ain’t never seen a basketball simmer, ball that’s that has a pumbob
Stunners that let their top back on their Chevy impalas
Simmers and all that fully loaded with two sim bucks
What did you call that when a sim is only worth two simleons
But that’s another expansion, son of Simis Bachelor
All on me, then start it up baby act up
So please swagger, they’re gonna dagger
They got what they wants
The sims are happily ever after

vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob

SimCrazy:
Groove Smustle, Work That House Party, Simmed That, Baby Play The Sims 3 (repeat 4 times)

kellor:
Baby now that I am playing the Sims 3?
Could you make me a simlish playlist?
Go on to youtube, and look for simlsih videos
And get an A+ on the simlish music quiz Uh-Huh
Put your plumbob on my waist, pull the fader
Run it back with the original athletic skill
Put the simlish beat down first. Hoppin’ from the simlish chorus to the simlish verse

paco1200:
I'm So, I'm So

vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
vidkid21:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob
I'm so
Paco1200:
Simstruck,
Baby could you my plumbob

Note: If you do not liked the parody, Lady GaGa, or the orginal song, then please do not give negative comments! There is 10 million little monsters who liked Lady GaGa, and have made her Bad Romance video the most viewed youtube video of all time (I do not count Justin Beiber music videos as youtube videos, besides he is dead! If you do not believe me, then look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUfweRZotqg)!



No comments:

Post a Comment