Friday, September 24, 2010

Yay for 40 "Little Monsters"

Today I have just gotten my 40th little monster (aka a follower) on my blog! It is a milestone for me! This blog has been running for about 4 months! That means I basically have made 10 little monsters per month every month!

Some people I would like to thank

I would like to thank the people who liked the Alternation Blog of a Mummy Town! This does include Rayy13, and firestar77_2 who had their sims as main characters in the blog!

I would also like to thank the 8 people have made it to the Last Regular Sim! I know I haven't announced the winner yet, but I will soon!

I would also like to thank all the people who had downloaded AT LEAST one sim of mine! My sims are based from celebrities to random sims I have made! My sim could be your favorite sim in my game!

However, I got a special offer for everybody, IF WE GET 50 FOLLOWERS THEN I WILL THROW A PARTY IN THE SIMS 3! THAT MEANS TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, AND YOUR FAMILY ABOUT THIS BLOG FOR THIS BLOG, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A PARTY IN THE SIMS 3!

Remember no matter how long it will take, we must get 50 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment