Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Alternation Blog of a Mummy Town- Update #12

Photobucket

Bridget, Mike, Ray, Benjamin, Bella, and Mortimer have all gathered around the hot tub for a "meeting"!

Photobucket

"Thank you for being at this meeting everyone", Benjamin said! "First of all, why are we at a hot tub for this meeting?"


Photobucket

"Because hot tubs are awesome," Ray said! "Since I can not wear a bikini any more, I love to be in the hot tub any time that I can!"

Photobucket

"Well, um, that is alright even though we will get soaked in the hot tub," Benjamin said! "Second of all, we need to make Avis Orsini mortal, and make her dead! If you are wondering how can we do that, I got an answer for you!

Photobucket

I have done research, and I have discover the ancient egyptians have made a book called "The Book of Life, and Death"! In that book, there is a list of curses, and spells that any ancient egyptian can say thanks to the egyptian gods back then including spells of making an immortal mortal, and even death! I am planning of Mortimer to say the spells since he was technically born in ancient Egypt!

Photobucket

However, it is currently in a tomb, which may have fire traps! If we go in the firetrap, we will die! I would not want us to take the risk! However, Ray, I need your help! Can you think of any humans that you met in Hawaii that can help us?

Photobucket

"Well, there is this one human that I met in Hawaii! He is a friend of Mike! However, since this is an alternate universe, I don't if we met or not! Let me try giving him a call!

Photobucket

Ray, and her human friend soon talked on the phone, while the others wait to find out the answer!

Photobucket

"He says yes," Ray says! "He will do in about a week! He just go to prepare for the moment!"

Will Ray's human friend succeeds? Find out in the next update! For now, let's end this update with a blooper!

Photobucket

"Hey guys," Bella said! "I think I am stuck in this hot tub!"

1 comment:

  1. The comments are off for this post! If you like to talk, go here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/251114.page#3231842

    ReplyDelete