Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Alternation Blog of a Mummy Town- Update #13

Note: This update stars SimCrazy's simself, as he have won this little contest! I pretty sure no more simselves will be in this blog due to I have planned the rest of the blog (yes I am a big planner)! Also, his real name is John, so I am using that as his name!

Photobucket

John is at Egypt, and then he heard a voice saying "John, if you hear me, say double rainbow all the way 'cross the sky!"

"Um," John said! "Double rainbow all the way 'cross the sky!"

"Good," Bridget said! "My name is Bridget, Ray's friend, and I am here to help you get the book! You are currently left with two gadgets! One gadget is a hearing device so that I can talk to you, and hear what you are saying! The other one are your glasses which makes me able to see anything you are seeing! Here is what you need to do:

Photobucket

First you must go to this house!

Photobucket

Then, you must go to the outside porch!

Photobucket

Then, you must go inspect the hole,

Photobucket

and you will see a hidden way to get to the tomb of the book!


Photobucket

Soon, John was able to get to the tomb, and Bridget will tell him what to do!



Photobucket

Then, after many tricks,

Photobucket

and traps,

Photobucket

John has finally gotten the book that he needed! Along the way, he has gotten closer with Bridget!

Soon, Bridget said to John "Good, you got the book! Now, bye tickets to sunset valley, and deliver to us!"

"Wait, isn't Sunset Valley the mummy town?" John said!

"Yeah," Bridget said!

"So you are a mummy, right?"

"Um, yeah?"

"Cool, I always wanted to speak to a mummy! Anyways, I will get tickets to Sunset Valley as soon as possible!"

Photobucket

Soon, as John heads his way back to the camp, he asked Bridget "Hey, Bridget, can we go on a date together?"

"Um, yeah, I am married," Bridget said!

"Oh, never mind," John said!

Soon John has gone to airport! We shall soon see a surprise with the book! What is it? Let's wait until the next update to find out!

Also, please post here for feedback!