Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Alternation Blog of a Mummy Town- Updates #16, #17, and #18

Note: Due to the fact that it is the Progression Blog of a Mummy Town's birthday, I have decided to do 3 updates in one day! Here is

Update #16

Photobucket

Soon, Bella, Mortimer, Ray, Bridget, Mike, and Benjamin arrived at the college campus! As it turns out, all the girls are sharing a dorm, and all the guys are sharing a dorm!

Photobucket

Soon, the guys decorated the dorm with their own needs,

Photobucket

And the girls as well!

Photobucket

Soon, the guys started started a conversion!

"Listen, we will soon get our schedule for our classes," Benjamin said! "Your hieroglyphics class is the most important class ever!"

"Yeah, I know that already," Mortimer said! "I get it already! You have been saying that for the past two months!"

"Well, um, I am just reinforcing that," Benjamin said!

Photobucket

Soon the girls started a conversion as well!

"Woohoo, we are college, now," Ray said! "So exciting!"

"Yes, we are in college right now," Bridget said! "I can finally become a doctor through college!"

"Well, I have to take the ancient language major," Bella said! "I kinda do want to be an artist, but this is more important!

Photobucket

Soon, they all gather around the school libraries to talk about there classes! As it turns out, Mortimer, and Bella all have the same classes! Benjamin finds out that one of his professors is a rival inventor to him! Ray, Mike, and Bridget are okay with their classes!

Mortimer, and Bella finds out their first class together is hieroglyphics class, which is tomorrow evening (They have nightime classes so that the vampires won't get burned)! How would they do? Let's find out right now!

Update #17

Photobucket

"Hello, I am Professor Birch, and I will be teaching this class," the professor said! "I will take attendence just to know who drops out, and who doesn't!"

Photobucket

Soon, Professor Birch calls out every single name that should be in his class! Soon, as Professor Birch said "Mortimer Goth", and Mortimer said "Present",

Photobucket

the Professor gave Mortimer a strange look! He soon said to Mortimer very quietly "Please talk to me after everyone leaves!"

Photobucket

After everyone left the class, the Professor spoke to Mortimer! The Professor said to him "Listen, I have a question!"

"And I may have an answer," Mortimer said!

"Were you adopted?" the Professor said!

"Um, yeah," Mortimer said!

Then silence was the sound that was heard for 10 seconds! Then, the Professor said "Listen, I will be here for you! I know that you are the student that needs this class the most! I will help you any way I can!"

Photobucket

Soon, as Mortimer about to head back to his dorm, Mortimer said in his mind "Why does he know I was adopted? And how come he knows that I am the student who needs this class the most?"

Will these questions be answer? Find out later! As of right now, let's read

Update #18

Photobucket

The school has a couple of vampires, but 3 vampires are considered the most powerful vampires in the world! They are the grand vampires!

Photobucket

The first grand vampire is Liam! He has the power to track down the location of any sim!

Photobucket

He also holds the power to summon any sim! For example,

"I summoned the sim Servington Racket to come forth please!"

Photobucket

The only girl in the Grand Vampire clan Lilicovieth, has the power to control technology! For example, she has controlled a SimBot to be her assistant!

Photobucket

The SimBot will get anything she asks her to get, and do anything she asked him to do! For example, she has asked him to buy all her textbooks for her!

Photobucket

Lilicovieth's boyfriend, Beau, is the most powerful grand vampire! He can make other sims evil by saying this spell

Photobucket

"There are some people who want to do good
And there are other people who want to do bad
Because of that, the person in front of me who should
Shall become evil, cutting, and very mad!"

Photobucket

Soon, the SimBot has robbed the whole science equipment in the science lab due to the spell!

Photobucket

"Soon, all of the grand vampires got a text saying Meet me in the school's garden tomorrow at 8:00 pm! Don't asked who it is!"

That is all I have for today! Post a comment on here! I hope you enjoyed these three updates!