Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top 3 Why I Mummified You

Hey guys, I have decided to post my top 3 reasons why I mummified you!

They are:

3. You failed to follow my directions on certain stuff! There is certain stuff I asked people to do, and they do not it! For example, on the 30-Day Countdown for Late Night, I have an activity for everyone to speak the vampire language! If you didn't, you are mummified! There were people who didn't talk vampire, and mummified all of them except for a sim who DIDN'T have a single sim on the exchange!

2. I didn't like you! If you are troll, then I don't like you! If you are mean to me, then I don't like you! No matter why I don't like you, then I will mummified you!

1. You are a Lady GaGa hater! Haters are just someone who complains whatever I posted something about Lady GaGa! Now, whatever I posted Lady GaGa, you better listen to your mom, and say "If you do not have anything nice to say, then don't say anything!"

So, these are the reasons why I mummified you!

No comments:

Post a Comment