Thursday, April 21, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge- Song 14

Please note the song I am posting uses a lot of swear words including the f word, the b word, the n word, and some other bad words! If you feel uncomfortable, then do not listen to the song! However, I say people will hear swear words for all their life, so people will just get used to it!

A song no one expects you to love!

It has to be this song:



Let me take you back to an award show in 2009 when Kanye West did something everyone did not like:



Sorry for Low Quality

After that, I lost respect for what Kanye did! Dude, if you think Beyonce should of won that award, then GET YOUR OWN F*CKING AWARD SHOW, AND MAKE BEYONCE HAVE THE BEST FEMALE VIDEO OF 2009! It's what the people voted for, not you! I would of put the solo version of ET if I could find one that is actually working!

However, despite that fact I still hate Kanye, I actually like the song! I like the beginning of the song, and Nicki's verse of the best solo Nicki has ever done!

My friends at school know I hate Kanye, but I think they would not believe me if I told them I hate the person, but like the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment