Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Bachelorette Party



This is the bachelorette party for my sim! This is how the party went!



Crazy is the first person to enter the party!



bubblemaddie then went to the party!



Yes, I invited Lady GaGa to the party! How couldn't I not invite her? And somehow she is wearing something normal!



Hayley is at the party now!



Then, my sim started to throw nectar at everyone!






Then, the entertainer shows up!



The entertainer started dancing!



Molly, and RSG, YOU GIRLS ARE LATE!



Another entertainer!



Early, YOU ARE LATE AS WELL!



My sim just needed a drink!



Great! Even more people who were late to the party! These people were Noel, and SGG!



Caturae, you are last person to arrive, and you are super late!



Soon, Crazy and Lady GaGa got trapped in the bathroom together!



My sim throw nectar at SGG!



Hayley, where are you going?



Well, I guess everyone is leaving.....



But look at the mess! Seriously, why couldn't you girls you use the toilet?



Wait, you girls are not leaving! You girls are going to the food stand! Well, that is a rip-off!



Anyways, hope you have a good time! Leave comments below please!

No comments:

Post a Comment