Friday, July 8, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard something sad about Big Brother 13. It is a huge spoiler alert, so if you do not want any spoilers, do not click on Don't Be A Drag, Just Read Some More






Seriously? Evel Dick is my favorite houseguest ever, and I am quite sad I am only gonna see two episodes of him.

JUST WHY IN THE WORLD DOES HE HAVE TO LEAVE?

Also, from what I heard, he gotten disqualified for posting this: http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Seriously, I was so exited about him returning, but now I guess the summer has got less interesting in the Big Brother house. At least, Dani gotten the Golden Key.



3 comments:

  1. I heard this too while watching the live feeds from this season! I never really watched Big Brother until season 12 but I wanted to see what he was all about. :/ I don't care about Daniele getting the golden key because I seem to like Daniele. Still glad Jeff/Jordan are in the house, I really like them. Brenchel keeps the show interesting so that's good. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle is my 2nd favorite houseguest, so I am really glad she got the golden key! Jeff/Jordan is my favorite showmance, so I am excited for them to be back! Brenchel I hope they will not last long in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fine with Rachel being in the house because she doesn't seem so annoying this season, but I want Brendon gone, I don't really like him.

    ReplyDelete