Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things The Sims 3 Need That No One Cares About


1. A karaoke machine- I love 2 sing, and I want there 2 b a karaoke machine so freaking bad.

2. Turn On/offs- I hate formal wear, and turn on/offs are the only way 2 show that.

3. A way to punishments optional- I F*CKING H8 PUNISHMENTS! I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO TURN THEM OFF. I NEVER MET A PARENT WHO GROUNDS PEOPLE 4 A PRANK. PUNISHMENTS ARE THE WORST THING IN ALL THE SIMS GAMES!

Edit- I added some more:

4. Synthesizer- I really want there to be a Synthesizer! I really like the Synthesizer in Free Time, and I like to my sims play it!

5. This guy:
If you know me, you may say I am a fan of him!

6. Natasha Una- She was my favorite pre-made in the Sims 2! I did create her, but I can no longer play her (I put her in Riverview which I no longer have, and I have to delete her the Sim Bin)! I think I am recreate her, and create Nat (which is a sim I made who became Natasha's love one)!

7. Rapping- I love rapping in Uni, and I want it back!

8. This song:



This song is so addicting! I want my sims in The Sims 3 to sing it as well!

9. This:



2 comments:

  1. I agree with 1 & 2. I really miss my Sims being able to sing. It was so hilarious when they'd sing/freestyle in TS2. The bands aren't complete without a singer! Also, I think there should be Turn Ons/Off, as well. It's so easy for a Sim to get a boyfriend/girlfriend, and with those, it'd be more of a challene and more fun!

    I kind of like the punishments. I mean.. yeah I guess parents wouldn't ground their kids in real life for doing a prank they have in TS3, but it makes it more realistic. Maybe they should only get grounded if they sneak out, or throw eggs at someones house. :P

    Good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. singgoutloudx- I find punishments unfair! My first punishment I do not know heck the heck my child sims did! The second punishment, my sims could not getto school because, I accidentally deleted a staircase which made my sims stuck at a floor making my teen sims not able to get to the school bus! I really do not like punishments in the Sims, and I think that it should not be a default interaction! I am not sure who was the EA guy that said "Oh, let's make our sims have punishments! That would be really fun!"

    I also added some more!

    ReplyDelete