Monday, August 22, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Semi-Veto Ability- Episode 24




Sun: Sorry that I nominated you!

Rebecca: It's alright! I am basically safe with you guys! Anyway, I got solitary confinement to go to!



Rebecca: Ugh, no bed! No stove! No people! I feel bad! Why did I have to choose #1?



Rebecca: I'm hungry! All they have to eat is salad with a couple of drinks!



Rebecca: All the only place to sit down at is the toilet!



Rebecca: And I have to sleep in this sarcophagus because there is no beds!



Rebecca: Solitary confinement sucks! I have to go through all the punishments starting with the Tiger costume! It just seems like I am a bad girl, and I have to punished about that! The worst part is I am nominated, so I have to be sure nothing crazy goes on with my alliance!



*Day 58*

Sun: Soon, Rebecca will be out of solitary confinement in......

Everyone: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1



Rebecca: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sun: Congrats, you are out of solitary confinement!



Ruby: Hello, houseguests! We have no time to waste! We are live on Day 59! Tonight it is a double eviction night!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
JUST KIDDING! But seriously, I got a doctor appointment to go to, so I have to make it quick! Four are about to go to the final 4, while one of you will about to be mummify!



Ruby: There is a tie! There is one vote to mummify Rebecca, and there is one vote to mummify Barry! Sun, as Head of Mummification, you must break the tie! Once Sun casts his vote, the person who Sun voted for will have a few moments to talk to the houseguests, and sleep in the Sacrophagus!

(Also, play this music to make this vote more dramatic)





Sun: I vote to mummify Barry because you are not part of my alliance, so... Bye!



Ruby: Barry, it is official! You will be mummify soon!



Barry: Bye bye people!





*Stay tune for Episode 25*