Monday, October 3, 2011

The Battle Against Mummification: The Saboteur- Episode 4



Previously on The Battle Against Mummification, Riviera won Head of Mummification, and she wants to target the showmance of the season: Tess and Kenneth! However, she shocked the house when she nominated Karissa for mummification along with Tess. Many people in the Semi-Veto Ability tried to fight hard to get Karissa off the block, but they ended up failing, and Tess won the Semi-Veto Ability. She used it on herself, and Riviera decided to nominate her showmance partner Kenneth. Who will be mummify in this episode? Karissa or Kenneth? Find out tonight.



Remy: Hey, nice hairdo.

James: Thanks!

Remy: Um, your welcome! Are you able to get your blonde hair?

James: According to the Diary Room, no! I am stuck this for like 75 days or so.

Remy: Well, thank god I didn't the punishment.

James: Hey, you have to sit out in the next Head of Mummification competition.

Remy: Yeah, but you took all the prizes. That makes you a big target for mummification.

James: Hey, at least I won't have to worry about nominations next week.



James: I can not believed I took this punishments, and all the other prizes. At first, I was gonna play my heart out for safety this week, but I didn't know all the prizes that came in the competition! I hope I don't go home in week 3 because of the prizes.



Kenneth: Darling, you look beautiful in that costume.

Tess: Well, I am not concerned about the costume. I am concerned about you being safe next week.

Kenneth: I will campaign as hard as Obama did to become President of the USA.

Tess: Well, I gotta go to solitary confinement soon. A hasta la vista.



Tess: I probably gonna regret this.



Tess: ****, there's no toiler paper!



Tess: What's for dinner?



Tess: Man, the only thing in the fridge is canned soup. I hate this punishment so much.



Tess: Gosh, I have to take a cold shower. Well, at least, I am not wearing Jordan's humiliated from Big Brother 13. That outfit is so terrible.



*Day 11*

Tess: I'M FREEEEEEEE!



Kenneth: Listen, I have a confession to make!

Tess: What?

Kenneth: At London, which is my home place, I have a girlfriend there named Jen.



Tess: Wait a minute, you freaking cheated on me.

Kenneth: Yeah, but I was about to say...

Tess: NO! THIS FREAKING RELATIONSHIP IS ******* OVER!



(Everyone from House #2 gathers around)

Tess: ***** I HEARD THAT YOU GOT A DIVORCE WITH A WOMAN NAMED CHASITY BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON HER! TO ALL THE FEMALE VIEWERS OUT THERE, DO NOT DATE THIS MOTHER ******. HE WILL JUST CHEAT ON YOU.

Kenneth: Calm down!

Tess: NO, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AT YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE? YOU'RE COMING HOME AS A ******* ON DAY 13 ANYWAYS!

Kenneth: Hey, nobody likes a quitter.



Kenneth: I told the truth to Tess, and it didn't work out in my favor. I guess honestly is not the best policy after all.



Karissa: I couldn't be more happier with the fight! The target just got bigger on Kenneth, and I am 99.99% sure I am gonna get a golden key.




The Saboteur: Contestants, this the Saboteur speaking! I came to inform you there is a competition tomorrow that will affect the game! I asked all of you guys to get a good night sleep for this.

Riviera: Well, I guess we better go to bed then.

James: But I didn't even have dinner yet.

Nolan: Then, go eat some ice cream, and go to the bedroom after that.




(Day 12 at midnight)

The Saboteur: Contestants, always remember to expect the unexpected.

Nolan: Is that all?

Thomas: Well, time go to bed again.




(12:36 am)

The Saboteur: Contestants, are you ready for the first mummification of the season?

Remy: Yes, I am!

Karissa: Man, for the third time, let's go back to bed.




(At 1:01 am)

The Saboteur: Who will get the first Golden Key of the season?

Nagol: Don't you leave..Don't you leave...you *****.




(At 1:35)

The Saboteur: Remember, do not trust anyone. You may just aligned yourself with me, The Saboteur.

Nancy: Can you please stop waking us up?



Nolan: The Saboteur is like a clown. He told us we need to get a good night sleep because there is a competition tomorrow! Now, he is waking us up all night. Thanks a lot!




(At 6:00 am)

The Saboteur: Hope you get a good night sleep! Too bad there isn't a competition today! I hope you enjoy those messages I left you guys.

Tess: Well guess who is gonna sleep all day!

Dan: All of us!

Tess: Yep!



Ruby: We are live on Day 13. It is time to talk to the contestants. Hello everybody!

Contestants: Hello!



Ruby: Tess, how does it feel to wear this astronaut costume?

Tess: Well, I am glad I am NOT wearing a humilitard though I would prefer to wear a banana suit.



Ruby: James, you dye your hair gray. If you are still human by the time you get out of the house, will you dye your hair back to blonde or not?

James: We'll see!



Ruby: Remy, you gave up the right to compete in the next Head of Mummification in the Veto, and you didn't win it! Do you regret this?

Remy: Well, at least, if I get nominated, I will be able to compete in the next Veto competition to save myself from the block.

Ruby: What happens if you get backdoor?

Remy: Then, that will be a completely different story.

Ruby: Well, I have the results to the votes! Before I announced the results,



Ruby: You did not vote for this round! Because of that, you will be sitting out in the next Head of Mummification competition!

Lexi: Dang it!



Ruby: Remember, whoever gets the most votes will be asked to the walk to Cursed Sarcophagus of Kings ASAP! By a vote of 9 to 1,



Ruby: Kenneth, you will be mummify soon.



Karissa: This means that Karissa, you will be getting a Golden Key assuring you a spot in the top 10.



Kenneth: Well, this sucks. Tess, I am really sorry, and I hope you understand.

Tess: Just go Kenneth. I don't even want to be around you.

Kenneth: Fine, I'll go!






Ruby: Well, I got a message from the Saboteur for you guys.

The Saboteur: Contestants, if you think Kenneth is the Saboteur, then you are wrong. I am still here for at least another week. Remember, the Saboteur could be someone you least expect it to be.

Riviera: Dang it!

Ruby: Well, I just have to say voting may just get harder and harder as it goes. Remember, only one person can win. Good night!

*Stay tune for Episode 5*




And take a look at your new memory wall!