Monday, October 10, 2011

I am bored

Okay, I am bored so I am gonna do something I never do. I am gonna make a fan-made version of All-Stars 2. This version is called Unfinished Business where only people who did not win are playing.

Big Brother 8
Jen
Jessica
Eric

Big Brother 9
James
Natalie

Big Brother 10
Memphis
Keesha
Renny

Big Brother 11
Russell
Ronnie

Big Brother 12
Britney
Matt

Big Brother 13

Kalia
Shelly

I would of put Dan there if he haven't won. I also would of added Jeff and Daniele if they played for the 2nd time. I am not sure if they allow people to play the game for a 3rd time because many survivor contestants do like Russell, Ozzy, and Coach. In fact, it took Rob 4 seasons to win a season. Anyways, on to the fan-made version of All-Stars 2/Unfinished Business.

Week 1:

Julie: Congrats, Britney, you won HOH!
*later*
Britney: I nominate Jen and Ronnie for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Memphis, you won the POV!
*later*
Memphis: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Jen, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 2:

Julie: Congrats, Renny, you won HOH!
*later*
Renny: I nominate Shelly, and Ronnie for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats James, you won the POV!
*later*
James: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Ronnie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 3:

Jessica: Congrats, Jessica, you won HOH!
*later*
Jessica: I nominate Shelly and Natalie for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Memphis, you won the POV!
*later*
Memphis: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Shelly, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 4:


Julie: Congrats, James, you won HOH!
*later*
James: I nominate Natalie and Russell for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats James, you won the POV!
*later*
James: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Natalie, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 5:

Julie: Congrats, Russell, you won HOH!
*later*
Russell: I nominate Matt and James for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats James, you won the POV!
*later*
James: I decided to use the POV on myself.
Russell: My replacement nominee is Kalia.
*later*
Julie: Matt, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 6:

Julie: Congrats, Keesha, you won HOH!
*later*
Keesha: I nominate Eric and Russell for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Keesha, you won the POV!
*later*
Keesha: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Russell, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 7:

Julie: Congrats, Britney, you won HOH!
*later*
Britney: I nominate Kalia and Memphis for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Britney, you won the POV!
*later*
Britney: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Kalia, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 8 (it's a double eviction week)

Julie: Congrats, Jessica, you won HOH!
*later*
Jessica: I nominate Keesha and Renny for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Britney, you won the POV!
*later*
Britney: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: Keesha, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
*later*
Julie: Congrats, Renny, you won HOH!
*later*
Britney: I nominate Eric and Jessica for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Jessica, you won the POV!
*later*
Jessica: I have decided to use the POV on myself.
Renny: I choose James as my replacement nomine.
*later*
Julie: Eric, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 9:

Julie: Congrats, Britney, you won HOH!
*later*
Britney: I nominate James and Memphis for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Britney, you won the POV!
*later*
Britney: I decided not to use the POV.
*later*
Julie: James, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Week 10:

Julie: Congrats, Renny, you won HOH!
*later*
Britney: I nominate Jessica and Britney for eviction.
*later*
POV Host: Congrats Britney, you won the POV!
*later*
Britney: I decided to use the POV on myself.
Renny: I choose Memphis as my replacement nominee.
*later*
Britney: I vote to evict Memphis.
Julie: Memphis, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

*Finale Night*

Julie: Congrats Jessica, you won the final HOH.
*later*
Jessica: I vote to evict Renny.
Julie: Renny, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
*later*
Julie: Congrats Britney, you won this season of Big Brother.

I am very please of who is in the final 3, and who was gone first.

No comments:

Post a Comment