Saturday, October 15, 2011

On Tuesday

I will enjoying Pets. I can not wait. This is probably the longest wait for Pets because it was announced June 3rd, so we have been waiting 4 and a half months for this. I hope that I can install the Pets I made onto my mac, and I can play Pets whatever I want. I just hope that the pre-made sims aren't as ugly as the pre-made sims in Twinbrook.

However, according to Zak's blog, the world will end on the day Pets gets released in UK. I am glad I am not in UK. However, no one should believe in Harold Camping. Harold Camping thought the world will end on May 21st. If that is true, I will be dead, and I won't make this blog post. I will not believe any End of the World bullish*t. The world will not end in 2012 as well.

But if any idiot believes in Harold Camping, then listen to this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment