Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Sims 3 Site Layout Changes

So, in case you haven't heard, there is a new sims 3 changes:



From what I heard, it's even harder to find featured creations. I am not sure why people have to change site layouts when the old layout is fine! There is very few site layouts that I like. It seems plain silly in my opinion. There is very few changed site layouts that I like.

However, it isn't bad as the new Facebook. The new Facebook is to confusing. I do not need another list to see what my friends are up to. I also do not want to see "top stories". I do not need to have a list! The new Facebook is TERRIBLE!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't noticed. Looks nice, but I bet the glitches are still there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it, I even made a thread on the officials about it, I hate that the featured creations are just a little box now, it doesn't seem fair... Someone used the word corporate to describe it and I think that's the perfect word, it just screams buy, buy, buy!!

    ReplyDelete