Thursday, November 24, 2011

A thanksgiving gift to you guys

I have decided to remake my chat. This time it's a xats chat.

Last year, there was a person who was similar to a blogwalker. He gave me a living hell. I tried to banned him but he has multiple IP addresses. He gotten so bad that I have to remove my chat to get rid of him.

It has been about a year since I have a chat on this blog. I am hoping that the person who gave me a living hell won't find the chat (I think he just knows about the chat and not the blog because if he were smart enough, he would of done the same thing to the comments).

This is consider my Thanksgiving gift to y'all. This blog is more successful than in the spring of 2011 where I have been getting very few comments. Now, I have been getting more comments as of right now.

Now, meet me in the new chat

1 comment: