Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brunettesimgirl, I think you may want to take a look at this + Confessions of a Simaholic #5

A few days ago, brunettesimgirl posted a comment saying this:

You better watch out 
You better not cry 
Better not pout 
I'm telling you why 
Vol-de-mort is coming to town 
He's making a list 
And checking it twice; 
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice 
Vol-de-mort is coming to town 
He sees you when you're sleeping 
He knows when you're awake 
He knows if you've been bad or good 
So be good for goodness sake! 
O! You better watch out!              
You better not cry 
Better not pout 
I'm telling you why 
Vol-de-mort is coming to town 
Vol-de-mortis coming to town

Well, just now, a channel called barelypolitical (who is known for doing stuff like Obama Girl, and the Key of Awesome) just uploaded this video:


You might want to skip to 2:36, because it shows another parody of Santa Claus is Coming to Town based on Lord Voldemort. I find it very odd that it has this video where BSG posted another parody of Santa Claus is Coming to Town based on Lord Voldemort. I feel as if they may be stalking this blog or brunettesimgirl.

Anyways, on to Confessions of a Simaholic:

Simming Confession #5- I sometimes wished that some sims were real. For example, I wished that Meadow Thayer (the hot townie in The Sims 2) is real. I also wished that Holly Alto was real. I also wished that Bella Goth were real as well.
Real Life Confession #5- I sometimes steal money from my parents' wallet.

2 comments:

  1. LoL! Coincidence I think. :P I hope neither of us are being stalked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm!! Now Voldemort knows you're naughty!!! Sure hope you're parents don't follow you're blog!! :O

    ReplyDelete