Saturday, December 17, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic #3

Simming Confession #3: I once by accident killed my simself. I was using testingCheatsEnabled on to try to drag my simself's hunger need to full. However, I accidently drag my simself's hunger need to rock bottom killing my simself. Luckily, I didn't save.

Real-Life Confession #3: One time, when I was 12 (when I was basically a Harry Potter nerd), I was listening to a Christmas shop commercial, and it says "You-know-who will be here". I thought that they were talking about Lord Voldemort, and I kinda got afraid. So, I basically told my friends and family that Lord Voldemort is at some Christmas shop, and my mom basically asks about the Christmas shop. So, I told her about the commercial, and my mom told me they were talking about Santa. I know that was kinda a fail, but hey I was 12.

1 comment:

  1. LoL @ RL Confession.

    You better watch out
    You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why
    Vol-de-mort is coming to town
    He's making a list
    And checking it twice;
    Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
    Vol-de-mort is coming to town
    He sees you when you're sleeping
    He knows when you're awake
    He knows if you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake!
    O! You better watch out!
    You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why
    Vol-de-mort is coming to town
    Vol-de-mortis coming to town


    LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete