Monday, December 19, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic #4

Simming Confession #4- I never killed a sim in The Sims 2 Deluxe. Back then, I was the kind of guy who was basically like it is wrong to kill a sim. I got the Sims 2 Deluxe in the thanksgiving of 2007, which was kind near The Sims 3. Then, when I got the Sims 3, I killed a lot of sims. My first sim that I killed is Nick Alto.

Real-Life Confession #4- I know for a fact that some people are gonna be shocked when they see this confession, but I never actually saw a Star Wars movie. I know about the basics like Darth Vader, the Jedis, and the lightsabers, but I never have the time to watch them. Sorry if you are a huge Star Wars fan, but I never watch a Star Wars movie. So, if there was a Star Wars convention, don't invite me, because I ain't going.

No comments:

Post a Comment