Friday, December 23, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic #6

Simming Confession #6- I'm not really into making berry sweet sims. I know some people are freaking crazy about them. On the other hand, I'm not. I only made 2 berry sweet sims for a show, and those will probably be my last berry sweet sims I ever make. Sorry berrypie if you are reading this (which I doubt), but berry sweet sims aren't my thing.

Real-Life Confession #6- I have been obsessing with Naya Rivera's voice lately. She is the girl who plays Santana on Glee. She is so damn good and is way better than the Rachel Berry bitch! Here are some of her solos on Glee:


(A song cut from the last episode, which I was kinda mad about).





Naya Riviera and Lady GaGa has the best voices in the world entire world. I want Naya to release an album WHICH I WILL SO BUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment