Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have watched way too much Survivor

Okay, as you know, I have fully watched 5 seasons in the process of 2 months. They are seasons 2, 7, 12, 15, and 16. I am watching Survivor: South Pacific.

Because, I have been having dreams about Survivor. They are:

Cirie rapping about the car she won.
The Fan and Favorites in Fans vs. Favorites having a rap battle.
Coach actually slaying a dragon (They don't call him the dragon slayer for nothing).
Jonny Fairplay's grandma actually died, and no body believes him.
Ozzy was caught in a love triangle with Amanda, and Elyse.
Shane was getting take-out from Pizza Hut through his blackberry rock.

I am addicted to reality television. I think I can't stop watching. I am getting Survivor DVDs for Christmas.

I think I am gonna make some Survivor sims soon. I made a Courtney sim, and I want to make some more


1 comment: