Monday, December 5, 2011

Survivor Talk + A New Sim + A New Sims Dog + Future Sims Games

So, I have a lot to talk about. First, of all, I have watched Survivor: China and Survivor: Pearl Islands, and I got to say Rupert and Courtney are awesome. Rupert seems like a cool dude to hang out with. He is strong, he plays the provider role, and he seems to have a good heart. He is also the first dude I know to wear a dress to feel comfortable. I want him to be the Indiana Governor. Courtney is a b*tch, but she is pretty funny, and she reminds me of Britney Haynes (who is one of the few people that I like in Big Brother 12).

So, I have created a Courtney sim. I would of created a Rupert sim, but there isn't really a beard for him.

I used this photo for inspiration:



I made her as skinny as possible since she is probably the skinniest Survivor I have ever seen. All her cc is transferrable.

As for the expansion packs, I know for a fact that you need Late Night. I am not sure if you need other expansion packs as well but let me know if you do.

Also, speaking of new uploads, let's take a look at this dog right here.


His name is Colby. He is Tina's loved one. They made a puppy together named Rupert. Of course, you need Pets, and he has no cc.

Colby, Courtney, and Tina will be in the right hand corner.


I am NOT buying this. I hate the social features, sending your sims out to a friend's game sounds scary, and the rest of the features should of been in Late Night. It also sounds like a waste of 40 dollars. IF YOU WANT A SIM OF MINE IN YOUR GAME, YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD FROM HERE!

Also, speaking of a future sims game, http://www.simprograms.com/36925/leaked-video-of-sims-4/

This got me excited. The graphics seems really realistic in my opinion. Some people thinks it's fake, but it will seem weird in my opinion for EA to take down a fake trailer.

Also, what is it with all these trailers leaking? First, it's showtime, then it's the Sims 4. Who knows? Maybe a leaked trailer for a Double Deluxe edition of the Sims 3 will be leaked as well. I feel as if someone from EA is trying to give us early Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment