Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Confessions of a Simaholic #10

After this edition of Confessions of a Simaholic, I will be done with Confessions of a Simaholic.

Simming Confession #10- I hate the baby life stage. I really never played it unless I am doing a legacy (where I have to play it). You seriously can't do anything in that life stage where as the toddler life stage you can do stuff (like learn to walk/talk, and be potty-trained). I actually do not mind the toddler life stage because toddlers are very cute in the Sims 3.

Real-Life Confession #10- I never learned how to write cursive. I only know how to write print. So, whenever I have to sign something, I always write it in print, because I do not know how to write in cursive.

There, I AM DONE WITH CONFESSIONS OF A SIMAHOLIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment