Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a couple of things I want to share with you guys + Confessions of a Simaholic #9

This post will have the 9th edition of confessions of a simaholic in it. But first, I want to share a couple things with you guys.

1. My blog has 20,000 views now. I will like to thank all 53 little monsters for this record.

2. My sim Lunar Alien320 is the heir for a interactive medieval kingdom. Her name is Lara Cochran in the kingdom because can you imagine a girl in the medieval kingdom having an online name? She in the nobility. If you want to see it, then go here: http://simlandmedievallegacy.blogspot.com/

(Also my non-cc simself is in it, and he will be in the story, but he isn't a heir)

And here is the 9th edition of confessions of a simaholic.

Simming Confession #9: I have been lately addicted to the master controller mod. I originally downloaded so that I can max my sim's hidden wildlife skill easily so that my sim can get an unicorn. Now, I am addicted to the master controller. Twallan is an effing genius for creating that mod.
Real-Life Confession #9: Once, I heard Rebecca Black's Friday on the radio. The DJ was talking about Fridays, and then he played Friday. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, I changed the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment