Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A parody song about SOPA

I feel as if I will write a parody song about how I feel about the SOPA law.




(I know this a very old song, but it kinda fits my parody song better than the songs in the 21st century)

You say you want a new law passed
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's good for the world
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about SOPA
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know SOPA is gonna be terrible
Terrible, Terrible

You say SOPA will be good for us
Well, you know
We'd all know that's a lie
You asked me for support for SOPA
Well, I said
"Hell to the Freaking No"
So, if you like the SOPA,
and you want it to be passed
All I can tell is you are freaking nuts
Don't you know SOPA is gonna be terrible
Terrible, Terrible

You say it'll change America
Well, you know
It will change America in a bad way
You tell me it's better than Rebecca Black
Well, you know
It's even worst than Rebecca Black
So, if this SOPA law does not passed
We will be so freaking happy and glad
Don't you know SOPA is gonna be terrible
Terrible, Terrible
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible
Terrible, Terrible, Terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment