Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think I need to kill a SimGuru

I think I am gonna kill a SimGuru for the mypage. It sucks because

a. They basically tried to copycat Facebook. I like Facebook, but I hate it when people tried to take someone's idea, and put it their own work. Remember the person I caught copying off of wikipedia, and the teacher did nothing about it.
b. Now, it is gonna be very hard for people to see the comments. I mean when I need something from a certain person in my show, I usually will post a comment on their page.
c. It will be very easy for people to troll and spam now.
d. They gotten rid of my nice background and stickers. And those stickers are something that I paid for.

So, in revenge, SimGuruHydra will die.

I want it to be a dramatic death though. Here are the possibilities for her to die:

1. Have her get mummify, and then as soon as she walks out the sarcophagus, she will ran into a fire trap.
2. Have her live the "Survivor" way, and because of the fact that she will have no Survivor skills, she will die in starvation.
3. Have her fall in love with the Grim Reaper, make her break up with the Grim Reaper, and the Grim Reaper shall magically age her up to the point that she will die of old age.

I shall let the viewers pick. I shall make a poll maker, and put it to the side. Be sure to vote in it.

So, this will be my revenge for the terrible my page. This is complete karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment