Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Rant About The Grammys (and Adele)

Okay, I just want to rant about the Grammys and Adele.

If you seen the Grammys last Sunday, you will see Adele winning basically almost every award. I think it was the worst because it was more like "Give Adele Every Award That She Was Nominated For Award Show". I just wish that the Grammys weren't judged by people who are in the elder years. I wish that the Grammys were judged by young adults. That award show along the American Music Awards (which is a rigged award show) are the worst music award shows.

I also want to rant about the fact I saw 3 Adele songs in the top 5 of the iTunes charts. Two of those songs were so 2010. Seriously guys? You had all this time to buy them last year, and now you buy them. Of course you may be rebuying them (which I do not get. It's like downloading two copies of one of my sims), but to the people who are just now buying them, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

I know she has a good voice, but her songs are boring as f*ck where as Lady GaGa has a good voice (despite the fact that some idiotic haters thinking that she doesn't), and her songs are actually interesting. I hope to god that Adele will not release another album of her 3rd album this year or else we will have a repeat of this year's Grammys

2 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't watch it, but I think her wins are well deserved. I think had it been Gaga that swept the Grammy's I would be saying the same as you.


    I think her win(s) were well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of both Adele and Lady Gaga. Adele's wins were deserved imo, but I do imagine that Adele's music is admired from people of all ages, whereas Lady Gaga's uniqueness is what some people will not like. :S

    ReplyDelete