Friday, March 16, 2012

The Death of SimGuruHydra

Now, here is the moment you all have been waiting for: The Death of SimGuruHydra. There was actually a tie between the one where she gets burned after she got out of the sarcophagus, and the one where the Grim Reaper kills her after she broke up with him, so I get to pick. Here it is:






























































SimGuruHydra: Listen. I have a crush on you ever since I saw you. We have been close friends, and I just want to do this:



The Grim Reaper: Wow! I guess we are dating!

SimGuruHydra: Yes we are!



*1 year later*

SimGuruHyrda: Listen, I have to talk to you.

The Grim Reaper: About what?



SimGuruHyrda: Listen, I have enough with you. I fell in love with someone else, and her name is Katy Perry.

The Grim Reaper: What the? I have 3 things to say. First, you are bisexual? Why didn't you tell me that?

SimGuruHydra: Yes, I am bisexual. Do you have a problem with that? Katy Perry did sing "I kissed a girl".

The Grim Reaper: No. Second of all, how the heck did you get to date Katy Perry?

SimGuruHydra: It's easy. Katy Perry is my friend's former classmate. I even convince to do a Katy Perry edition of The Sims 3: Showtime despite the fact that she along with many other fans hate the expansion pack, and a Katy Perry stuff pack despite the fact that we already done a Katy Perry edition of The Sims 3: Showtime.

The Grim Reaper: Third of all, you will regret breaking up with me.

SimGuruHydra: Why?

The Grim Reaper: Oh, you'll see!



SimGuruHyrda: What the? I am aging up.

The Grim Reaper: I gotta now, so bye!



SimGuruHyrda: Great, I'm a middled--aged woman now, so now what?



SimGuruHyrda: Great, I am aging up again. I am going to be an elder.



SimGuruHyrda: Oh sh*t. I am seeing what is happening now.



SimGuruHydra: Nooooooooooooooooooo



SimGuruHydra: Great, I am dead!



The Grim Reaper: Haha! Consider this karma for 1 reasons:

1. You broke up with me.
2. For all the things you did that nobody liked. You banned people for no reason. You added social features which nobody likes. You changed the MyPage layout which nobody likes.



SimGuruHyrda: Please don't kill me. I do anything.

The Grim Reaper: Too late you b*tch!

SimGuruHyrda: Well, you still haven't kill my girl Katy Perry.

The Grim Reaper: We'll see about that.



(This is the tombstone of SimGuruHydra)

Coming soon....



(The reason why I decided to kill Katy Perry is because the sims series are so focusing on her right now that I am annoyed with it. So I am gonna kill Katy Perry to express my annoyance.)

1 comment:

  1. Also, yes I made a typo, but so what. Like I said in the rules, No Grammar Police.

    ReplyDelete