Thursday, April 12, 2012

Youtube Stuff

I just want to talk about some stuff on youtube.

1. More youtubers hate the Sims 3: Katy Perry Sh*tty Treats than they actually like it.

It's true!

The Sims 3 just uploaded a trailer about the Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sh*tty Treats. If you want to have a waste a minute and a half of your life watching this, then watch it below.




Now, look at the like/dislike bar.




That video has more dislikes than likes.

That video along with any video made by Rebecca Black/Justina Beiber, and the Rick Perry Strong video.

I surely hope that Sims department learned that they can't just give us games that should of been in other games, and social features. If the sims 4 is like this, I will surely be saving up loads of money.

Now onto the 2nd thing.

This video is very epic. Take a look:



I don't like Sexy and I Know It, but this cover is so epic. Barack should go on the X-Factor and sing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment