Sunday, May 13, 2012

Las Vegas is weird

No offense to any Vegas people, but I have found out they put slot machines in the weirdest places.

They put slot machines in gas stations, airports, and even government buildings. I have to say what the heck? Now, I am imagining the mayor of Las Vegas gambling in his office.

I have been to Las Vegas once, and I never want to go back there again due to the fact that it is too dang hot. However, if I go there again, I would be like WTH? at the places that shouldn't have slot machines.

2 comments:

  1. Well, tbh, those crane machines are no better in which you find all over the place. They take your coins and give nothing in return >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been once, and I wish I could remember which place it was (it was about 10 years ago that I went), but one place we went to while in Vegas has mini-slot machines...in the bathroom stalls.

    O_O

    Now that is serious gambling (I don't think I'd want to touch one of those....)

    ReplyDelete