Friday, May 4, 2012

My birthday party

So, my birthday is coming in about a week, and I want to throw a big birthday party in Sims game for my dimming friends. It will be a reservations only, and I will be making the reservations because

a. I want my best simming friends to come, and not a random n00b to come.
b. If I post a sign-up thread, then it will get buried by the modeling threads/RPG threads

So, there are people who are guarantee to come, and people who may come depending if they uploaded a simself to their studio or not. These are the people who are guarantee to come:

paco1200
Bebsie/MayIHaveACookie
brunettesimgirl
worm178
gsdluver4
jps0228
ArtistByNight
Jojo777
krose240
mle4ever
Suresammi
TurnerSims3
Sims3PlayrG
SnappSimz
OceanSaphire
Maygirl2
HayloHusky
Gatorade3

Now, here are the people who may come to the party:

yanyan2199
leggokatz
COWBOYS4
Meredith
ashleyadorable

To the people who may come,

You need to upload your simself by next Thursday. I also want to keep the party a maximum of 20 people, so if 5 people listed in the people who may upload your simself before you, then you shall not come.

Just some quick notes about your simself
If your sim has non-transferrable cc, then be sure to link to the cc links (STORE LINKS COUNTS AS CC LINKS TOO)
I do not have the Sims 3: Showtrash, nor any stuff pack. So, if your simself has content from those games, then that content will be replaced.
I SHALL ONLY ACCEPT SIMSELVES.

So, when you make your simself, be sure to post the link to it on the comments or one of these two threads below which I am always active on:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/529322.page

To all the people who are guarantee to come

I will see you at the party

3 comments: