Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A rant about iTunes

So, today, I wanted to buy this song on iTunes. So, I went on iTunes, and when I bought it, they asked for the password even though I have my setting set to remember my password. I totally forgot the password, so I literally have to change it to something I can remember. Then, they asked for my parents' credit card security code (my family shares this iTunes account together), so I have to make a bunch of calls in order to find out about. When I found about it, I was able to buy the song.

It took me all this just to buy a song on iTunes. It seriously made me upset.

(And just for the record, for all you people who said you shouldn't be stealing from your parents' credit card, I am not stealing my parents' credit card. I have freaking iTunes gift cards.)

No comments:

Post a Comment