Friday, June 8, 2012

Big Baboon- A Big Brother invested with baboons + A song that is ten times better that California Gurls


Big Brother 14 doesn't start until July 12th, but that doesn't mean we can watch a Big Brother show. Meet Big Baboon. It is just like the Big Brother house but with Baboons.

Now, I really want to watch this show instead of the Glass House and the JeJo show. The Glass House is just another popularity contest and I hate JeJo.

One quick question- Is Alison Grodner suing this one as well?

Also, I found a song that is ten times better than California Gurls. Thank you for paco1200 for sharing this.



Now, I wish that song were on the top 10 charts on iTunes instead of OneDirection, Justina Beiber, Pitbull, Katy Perry, and Carly Rae Jepsen (I basically hate half of the singers in the iTunes charts right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment