Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In Honor of the Release of The Sims 3: Katy Perry Stupid Treats, I have decided to kill Katy Perry



Ed the mummy butler: Katy Perry, welcome to Lunar Lakes! Please follow me as a guide you to your home for the next couple days!



Katy Perry: What is that?

Ed the mummy butler: Oh, it's just a cow plant. There are a bunch of them all over the house. We are gonna use them in your next music video. Now, BRB!



Ed the mummy butler: Ha, ha, ha! She is locked in the house. She doesn't know, does she?



Katy Perry: ****, I an locked in here.



*a couple of days later*

Katy Perry: Oh look! Cake! I love cake along with other food! Don't mind if I eat these!












The Grim Reaper: YES! KATY PERRY IS DEAD!



Katy Perry: What the? How am I dead?

The Grim Reaper: Considered this karma. Because of you, you gave us the worst sims game of all-time. Now, get your *** back to the underworld.



Katy Perry: Okay fine!

Soon the Sims started to cheer for joy, and they burst out this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment