Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mike Kirby + The Next EP's Name/Date has been leaked

So, I have finally made a new sim. His name is Mike Kirby.


I made him for a reality show which I signed up for. I wanted to create a Courtney Yates/Britney Haynes persona, but I kinda imagine that persona being a female sim and all the female spots for that show has been already taken. So, I decided to make a sim based on Tyson Apostol which is basically the male version of Courtney Yates.

In case you do not know who Tyson is then watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmiAeZfo2zY

I named him after the dynamic duo of Mike Boogie and Dr. Will from Big Brother because aside from Britney Haynes, they had the best confessionals on Big Brother. If you don't believe me, then take a look:



Anyways, all you need is the base game for this sim (which is kinda a first in a long time). All cc is transferrable for this sim. You can download him in the uploads for the Fame column.

And in case you didn't know, the next expansion pack is in fact a Supernatural EP.


I am excited for this because we got to have witches, werewolves, and zombies plus a fortune teller career. Plus, anything is better than games about social features, and Katy Perry.

I just may have Blake Wolf from the Battle Against Mummification turned into a werewolf (And probably have Ruby turned into a fairy because Gobstopped said Ruby is her simself in pixie form).

No comments:

Post a Comment