Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What is with all the Argus Love?



This is probably the best insane thread I ever seen. You are in love with a guy who met within a chat of one hour. That is insane.

I mean I have a crush on Parvati Shallow, Naya Rivera, and Lady GaGa but they are basically celebrities and they have loads of content to watch that is more than one hour.

I bet that Argus can't go around tweeting, posting on the forums, and being on chats due to the fact that simmers are in love with him now.

All in all, the simmers that are in love with Argus are plain insane and I bet Argus won't be able to have his face shown in public due to how crazy these simmers are.


1 comment:

  1. I just responded to a post Paco made about this as well.

    I don't get the craze...I don't think he's all that cute, so seeing the "OMG he. is. gorgeous!" posts make me think, "really? Gorgeous?"

    <_<

    >_>

    Okay then! To each your own. Not my type.

    ReplyDelete