Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Little Bit of An Awkward Moment Here

Warning: This post contains some adult content here! If you don't like it, then do not press the "Don't Be a Drag, Just Read Some More" button or don't scroll down.









































Now, I was going through some unreleased Lady GaGa songs, and I have decided to listen to this song below called Blueberry Kisses.


I eventually found out that the meaning of the song was about oral sex.

Now, in case you can't tell, I have created two Berry Sweet sims which you can find here. One of the Berry Sweet sims I created was named Blueberry Kisses. At the time when I created her, I did not know the meaning of the song (I basically thought it was a "I Want You Back" Song).

So, basically, I unintentionally named a sim after a song about oral sex. I am kinda embarrassed at this. I also kinda made the Berry Sweet Sim community get perverted as well.

Lesson Learned: If you were to name a sim after a song, know the meaning of the song before you named it.

No comments:

Post a Comment