Sunday, August 19, 2012

Soon, EA won't be able to show their faces in public again + My thoughts on Sunlit Tides + A WTF Arrest


In case you are a simmer living under a rock, then there was a similar thread to this one but with Argus.

Now, soon, there will be a thread for every EA worker on the forums. Everybody who works for EA will have to live under a rock for a while.

Also, another thing I will like to talk about is this.


I seriously want to move there in real life. I am taking all of my sims to this world as this has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever saw (despite the fact the pre-mades for this world may be a little bit ugly). It will be worth the money.

One more thing- I was searching weird ways to get arrested and I found this:




Okay. the mother must be a little bit insane there. Calling the police for opening Christmas presents is a little bit insane.

Luckily, I have been a good boy and I never open presents early for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment