Saturday, October 13, 2012

I just want gift Sunlit Tides to people SO BAD

Man, ever since Sunlit Tides came out, I wanted to gift people that world so bad. I am a bit of a beach bum as I like to go to the beach. I also love the massage table and the sauna.

Now, I want to go around and gift people Sunlit Tides so bad due to the fact I want people to have as much fun as I did with Sunlit Tides.

However, I can't go around gifting people gifts as I used due to the fact I was caught using a credit card that my parents don't want me to use. However, if I wasn't caught using my college card, I would gift people Sunlit Tides so bad.

Luckily, I found a saving bond of mine from 11 years ago and when I shall be able to go to the bank before they close, I shall go and cash in that savings bond and I shall gift as much people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment