Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Expansion Pack Rumors

Well, there is new expansion pack rumors and honestly, I am not a fan of them.

First of all, there is a time-travel ep where you can time-travel to certain ages such as Prehistoric age, Old Western Age, and even the future. We already have a time machine in the Sims 3: Ambitions. I have a feeling that I won't be using the expansion pack. 

2nd of all, there is a wilderness expansion pack where you can go on a vacation to the woods. Some simmers may say "Oh, the vacations in World Adventures aren't real vacations and there are more about adventuring." I only bought Bon Voyage for the Island vacation (Beach Bum here). I like World Adventures though as I enjoy adventuring and the egyptian-themed culture. However, the wilderness expansion pack seems kinda boring. I was never really a fan of the wilderness.

The 3rd expansion pack is a secret agent expansion pack that has involves having you go you a secret life. Like the Time Travel ep, I probably shall use the expansion pack very little of this expansion pack.

The 4th expansion pack is a Business expansion pack. I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I don't really care for a business expansion pack. Open for Business is an expansion pack which if I haven't gotten the deluxe version of the Sims 3, I wouldn't of probably bought it.

Honestly, I am not a fan of any of these expansion pack ideas. If I had my choice on which expansion pack to buy, I would buy the secret agent expansion back just because it isn't something I wouldn't be completely disinterested and we already had a time machine in Ambitions. However, I will probably buy none of these expansion packs.

I honestly wanted the expansion pack below to happened which was listed in an online survey awhile ago as I am a beach bum but it doesn't like it is gonna happened especially with the release of two island worlds in the Store though this wouldn't be the first time EA has done a rip-off. If EA ended up releasing an Island-themed expansion pack now, then I would basically have mixed feelings for the expansion pack (though I completely hate it due to the fact unlike Sh*ttime, it won't have social features and Katy Perry).



So, I am not a fan of the new expansion pack rumors. However, on a positive note, thank god none of these expansion packs have to deal with Fame.

2 comments: