Monday, December 17, 2012

About the Connecticut Shooting

The person who murdered the first graders is a sicko. They were 6 and 7 years old. Innocent lives died on that day. They are young and I believed that they have a lot to live for.

Not only that but take a look at this-

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2316035403....185905871541690&type=1&ref=nf 

This makes me upset. Those kids believed that Justina Beiber (who shouldn't even be in the music business in the first place) and Ellen are more important than innocent children and people dying for no reason. Ellen would of have more class than any of those kids. Whatever. Justina Beiber fans are stupid for liking Justina Beiber in the first place.

Same thing with Survivor. Survivor was delayed 26 minutes partially due to the Obama speech about this. I've kind of felt the finale would never air but I've felt as if I shouldn't complain unlike the retarded Justina Beiber fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment