Monday, March 25, 2013

Problems With Minus IMPORTANT

Over the past couple of months, minus basically has his "grumpy days" where he does not want to  work at all. However, once he is in a better mood, he works again. It seems as if minus is always having his grumpy days now and he will never be in a better mood.

I recently starting to upload files at FilesFactory due to Minus's grumpy days.
I then moved a lot of Minus's files onto FilesFactory.

However, I was not able to get all of it as I ended up accidentally deleting of my cc and I can not be able to get them back.

I will try my best to reupload them all but I know for a fact that some of the files can not be replaced.

I absolutely hope Minus fixes this glitch but I feel as if Minus will become a d*ck for the rest of his life. Recently, a Minus app for mobile devices has been uploaded. This is really stupid because people actually used the site for downloading. If I were up to me, I would force the workers of Minus to fix the glitch before they came out a mobile application.

No comments:

Post a Comment