Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dos and Don'ts of Sims Reality TV #5

Before I get today's tips, I thought I might share this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQQH8MGAy5A

The title of the video is called REALITY TELEVISION (DO'S AND DON'TS #17)

When I saw the title of the video on my recommended videos, I was like
Because I have been giving tips about Sims Reality TV (which I haven't in a long time) and I thought somebody made a cartoon about tips on what to do and what not to do with Reality Television (not the sims kind but the real kind)

As it turns out, it has nothing to deal with tips on reality television but it was just a humorous cartoon about a presidential election gone wrong.

By the way, how did a bunch of kids were able to form a reality tv about the presidential election?

Anyways, onto the actual tips,

Dos:

Do have deadlines for assignments. If you don't do a deadline for the assignment you could be waiting forever for something. I have been avoiding deadlines for my current reality show "The Eliminator" as I fear inactivity but my recent competition is currently taking a long time to be get done and I am kind of tired of waiting.

Don'ts: 

Don't do something so disastrous that nobody would ever trust you again- Something like this would get people to never trust you again. You will basically become a first boot unless you win a competition to secure your safety. But when you weren't able to win a competition you will be voted out.

Don't try to god mod anything extreme when it comes to diary room entries- For example, don't try to kill somebody else's sim and then have them come back as a ghost. I would not like it if somebody did that with my sim.

Don't talk any strategy on the thread- That is a big no. Do you know how much information people will know if you do that? Don't do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment